Corporate Governance Services
Internal audit is an independent ,objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Internal Audit Unit Establisment
- Establish Executive/ Board Reporting principles
- Design of internal audit methodology and standards
- Risk assesment and determining the audit plan
- Improving the Effectiveness of the Current Internal Audit Unit
- Resource Planning and Training
- Outsourcing / Cosourcing of Internal Audit
In today’s challenging business environment, company executives are under increasing pressure to mitigate risks associated with day to day business activities and take necessary precautions. A company’s internal control systems plays a major role in achieving this objective and therefore has become one of the top priority items in the executive agenda.
- Assessment of Process and Controls
- Documentation of Process and Controls
- Evaluation of process and controls
- Determination of control deficiencies, developing recommendations
- Regular test of internal controls
In today's business environment with increased legislative and regulatory requirements, there is a greater need for organizations to understand and address fraud risks.
- Evaluation of Fraud Risks and Controls
- Audit of the Fraud-Related Controls
Proactive fraud prevention and detection controls are a vital part in managing the risk of fraud. Code of conduct, an anti-fraud policy, management review procedures and anti-fraud training programs could greatly enhance businesses’ ability to protect their resources from fraud.
- Establishment of anti-fraud policy and procedures
- Design of Code of Conduct
- Establishment of Compliance process
- Design of process for incident management
- Design Anti-fraud awareness activities
Enterprise Risk Management Corporate Executive Services
- Board of Directors Analysis
- Compliance with Corporate Governance Principles
- Annual Report Analysis
- Board of Directors Support Services